Facial Cupping Therapy
Face, Neck and Décolleté only R 480
Duration 45-60 min
What is Facial Cupping?
Cupping is an alternative therapy with roots in Chinese medicine that have been used for many years in various ways and forms due to its amazing benefits. Different size silicon or glass cups create suction or negative pressure, lifting the connective tissue which creates an instant surge of blood flow to the localized area.
Who can do it?
It is ideal for men and women who are interest in improving the health and appearance of their skin.
What concerns can be addressed?
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Poor or loss of skin elasticity
• Dull and devitalised skin
• Poor blood and lymphatic circulation
• Dark circles and puffiness under the eye area
• Congestion and tendency to breakouts
What is the downtime?
This procedure doesn’t require any downtime for recovery, which makes it extremely convenient.
When can I see results?
The great thing about Facial Cupping is that you can see results within 8 to12 hours.
You can expect the following to happen:
• Excellent healing benefits
• Increase penetration for maximum benefit of products being used
• Deep cleansing effect on the skin
• Improves blood circulation, resulting in increased oxygen, nutrients and nourishment to the skin and body, leaving the skin with a healthy complexion
• Increases blood supply to the skin resulting in improved collagen production for firmer, more supple and healthy skin
• Improves lymphatic drainage and removal of toxins
• Removes excess fluids and clears congestion
• Strengthen the skin’s own regenerating power and defense mechanisms
• Increases radiance and vitality-heathier complexion
• Stimulates collagen production to firm and tone while improving elasticity of the skin
• Provides a deep cleansing effect helping to draw out impurities
• Helps to refine skin texture
• Aids removal of toxins to help improve the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area.
Conditions/ problems that cannot be treated:
• Sunburned or broken skin
• Ultra-sensitive skin
• Skin infections, inflammation or open lesions
• Serious medical conditions such as cancer or diabetes (which can cause very sensitive skin)
• Certain medications–i.e. blood thinning medication
• Cold sores
• Active acne and inflammation, and applicable medication
• Botox or fillers–for the first 5 days after
• Invasive aesthetic procedures such as Peels, Micro-Dermal needling or laser treatments–depending on the type of treatment and associated recovery time
How often should I do the treatment?
We recommend that you book your treatments every 4 weeks to maintain the results and to continue to see improvements in your skin.
|Back||Back to top|